What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A simple but very unique estimating system that was designed in such a way so that it eliminated 95% of any potential mistakes that could be made
- Discover how you can profit from projects like “whole house demolitions” and “asbestos removal” without going through the trouble of getting licensed
- Never get confused about what unit of measurement to use for each of the various repairs (sq, cyd, sqft, ect)
- Know how to CYA (cover your ass) when taking advantage of the highly profitable structural damage repair bids
- Discover the hidden truth behind the fact that 90% of all approved estimates go to 10% of the contractors
- How to CYA (cover your ass) when taking advantage of the highly profitable structural damage repair bids
- Rest easy knowing that your profit margin will always be large enough to cover any “cans of worms”
- Excel spreadsheet containing all the specifically worded line item repairs with pricing data
- Anybody whose actions say $47.00 is too much to invest in the future of their business
- Learn 2 simple techniques for measuring roofs without ever stepping foot on a ladder
- Instantly become known an “expert estimator” in the eyes of your clients
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ultimate Property Preservation Estimating System scores 73.00/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.property-preservation.us/ultimate-property-preservation.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: property-preservation.us you’ll also be taken through to property-preservation.us, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)